Wednesday, May 5, 2010

F Is For Fun


Sports, TV, video games, texting, friends and many more. These things are very fun for me but for other people they may not be. Everybody has fun doing different things. Some examples of these different things are dance class and hockey they are both fun but for different people. My points about my topic are what I find very fun, the different types of fun and why I like fun.

I find a lot of things fun and here are my favourite things to do: hockey, football, video games, texting, baseball, hanging out with friends, mini sticks and many more. These are just a few of the things that I enjoy doing in my free time. Although, it seems like I have a lot of free time to do all these things I sometimes don't. Like when I have homework or I have to go to the store or something else. The most important thing is school which is what my parents remind me of a lot. I know that they aren't wrong so all I do is do my homework and then do all this fun stuff. My most common fun thing that I do is sports because I have them almost every night after school and on weekends. Sometimes I don't feel like these fun things but other times that's all I want to do. The only bad thing about fun is that it can come to an end and when it does the feeling that you get is absolutely devastating. Fun is a wonderful thing.

There are 5 different types of fun these are extremely fun, fake fun, average fun, silly fun and not fun. Here are the definitions of those terms. Fake fun-is when you lie about having fun when you actually aren't. An example is when your dad asks you if you are having fun when you are cutting the lawn and then you say yes. Extremely fun-when you are having all the fun in the world. An example is when you are on a back yard rink. Average fun-is when you are sort of having fun but you sort of aren't. An example is when you are playing out in the snow but you are soaking wet. Not fun-is when you aren't having any fun at all. An example is when you have just slipped on ice and got hit on the head. Silly fun-is when you are doing something stupid but it is really fun. An example is when you get hit by a football in the back of the head but it is sort of funny. Well there is everything you have to learn about fun in a nutshell.

I like fun for 3 reasons: 1.because it is healthy to have fun, 2.because it's a great feeling and 3.because it's better then boring. These are the three reasons why I like fun. I bet you have way different opinions on why you like fun because we are all different people inside and outside. This is the beauty of fun you get to meet people who like the same things as you and find them fun. This is great because then you can hang out with them. The world is full of fun things and I wouldn't be surprised if I haven't found all the things that I find fun yet.

Overall fun is a great thing and I hope that it is never taken out of this world. You should only have fun in moderation because you should try to live a balanced life of school and fun.

LIFE LESSON: EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN MODERATION BUT THE MOST IMPIRTANT THING IS TO LIVE A BALANCED AND GREAT LIFE.

I commented on Eric's blog on Observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment