Wednesday, April 28, 2010

S Is For School

I got my picture from unac.org.

School is a thing that can be described in 4 different ways. It can be described as fun, boring, interesting or neutral. I rate school as neutral because it can be fun some days but it can be boring others. My points about my topic are all about school, why I'm neutral about school and lastly what I do after and before school.

I am neutral about school because like I said there can be some boring days but there can be some very fun days. Some examples of fun days are: spring fling, eagle mania, environmental days, field trips, gym days and sport days. The boring days are Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm very happy that we have sports teams at our school because then you get to spend more time with your friends. I almost forgot friends. Friends can make your day change your day in a second in a good or bad way. A good way is when you see them first thing when you get to school or at recess. A bad way is telling you that there busy this weekend or stealing your snacks. Overall, school is on the border line of boring and fun.

There are about 100 things that I could tell you about school but I'll stick to my top ten. 1. my favourite subject is LA 2. my favourite sport at school is soccer 3. my favourite hot lunch is subs 4. my favourite event at school is eagle mania 5. my favourite place to sit in the room is the far side at the back 6. my favourite day at school is Wednesday. 7. my favourite project to do is a geography one 8. my favourite activity at recess to do is football 9. my favourite friends at school are Jake, Damon and Alex 10. my favourite type of homework is language power. I hope you now know all about my top 10 favourite things about school.

Before school I eat breakfast, watch TV, have a shower, get dressed and check who won the hockey game the night before. What I do after school is homework, TV, video games, dinner, check who's playing in the game tonight and sleep. My schedule doesn't really change from that list but if I do have a sport after school that's one of the things that I will do. Sometimes we also go out out dinner which is nice but we don't do that a lot. My after and before school schedule is working very well and I won't be changing it for a long time. I enjoy these times in the day more than school.

School is a great thing and I wouldn't want to go without it for more than a month. I would like to be a teacher but I'm not old enough.

LIFE LESSON:SCHOOL IS A PRIVELEDGE NOT A RIGHT SO NEVER QUIT SCHOOL.

I commented on Ethan's post on clowns.






1 comment:

  1. robert nice blog it is amazing that you can tack something so boring and make it so good. it was very well written and the most awesome thing in the world. over all nice blog

    ReplyDelete