Wednesday, May 12, 2010

F Is For The Future


In the future I am going to be....... That's the thing I don't know what I'm going to be in the future. My topic is going to be all about my future. I really don't know about what my future is going to be like and what it holds for me. My points about my topic are what I think the future is going to be like, all about my future and why I chose this topic.

I think that the future is going to be a very cool place and a not so cool place. First of all everything will hover that will be cool. Everything will be perfect in all ways which is cool but floods, pollution and global warming won't be very fun at all. There will be a new Gandhi with new sports players, politicians and new normal people. Everything will go fine until we face global warming. The world won't have any pollution or slavery or anything but we will still have what we left to die so many years before: our earth. As I said before our world will be happy in all human ways but not in environmental ways. Our environment is dieing and we need to fix it in our day or our future people will have to live with it. My real point is that I think that we should take action now so that we don't suffer later. Don't be scared by my post but just think of it as a warning to anyone who reads it that we need to take responsibility before it's to late.

I think that my future will be bright but I don't know which way it will be bright. It could be bright in politics, sports, engineering, inventing or in many other things. Right now I'm thinking that it will be friendly for me. Although you never know I could be on the street or living in a mansion I just don't know. I get scared when I see poor people on the street because it just reminds me of the possibility of me being like that. When ever I wake up in the morning I think about what I should don but then I hear that something is wrong in the world and I think I could help that cause today. Some days I just go down without a thought and I do my normal thing. I haven't really been inspired but I do get close like in the prep speaker for the environment day talking about acts that people did and the environment. Then I hear about people who started major corporations like Right To Play and Free The Children and I think what can I do. Other people don't think about this stuff at least I don't think so but it makes me scared for my future. Overall, I'm absolutely clueless about my future.

I chose this topic because I thought that it would have a lot of insight and I was kind of brains storming and this is what came to my mind. Then future is a big thing for many people whether it is the environments future or their own future. I worry more about my future because when I die I won't have to feel the consequences. That is why I still have to make my decision if I'm going to have a child and make them go through this madness of the tidal waves and stuff. Overall I think that this is a good topic.

The future is a weird thing but don't get scared of it just because other people are make your own choses.

Life Lesson: Remember you control your own destiny so if your are interested or scared of something do something about it.

I commented on Micheal's blog on 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment