Saturday, April 10, 2010

C Is For Chicken Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"MMMMMMMMM chicken wings". This is what I say after I hear that we are having chicken wings for lunch, dinner or break fest. We have chicken wings a lot at my house especially when I have friends over. In fact well I'm writing this post I'm eating chicken wings. This is not a lie. Anyway, my points about this fantastic food are why I love wings so much, all about wings and why I'm writing my post on this crazy topic.

I love wings because they are very filling and extremely tasty. They also never get old which is great because then you can eat them a lot. Overall chicken wings are very yummy. The one really important thing to remember is to always clean your hands after eating wings. It's annoying having sauce on your phone and electronics so always do this. As you can see in my picture you can have lots of toppings on your wings. Some of these are little green things like in the picture ext....... Chicken wings are the second most tasty food in the world after pizza.

The first wing was ate in 1964 at the world famous Anchor Bar restaurant. This is not the first time a chicken wing was ate it was the first time a wing was ate in a restaurant. I'm sure before 1964 somebody had ate a chicken's wing but it was not recorded. The first time a chicken wing was on TV was in the 1980's when they made one on a TV show. This brought more popularity to the wing and made it as popular as it is today. A chicken wing is really just a way to get chicken faster then making a real chicken. The chicken wing is also a big advertisement. At the super bowl game in 1993 they called the chicken wing the food of the buffalo bills. So the chicken wing is a huge advertisement as well as a great food.

I wrote my topic on chicken wings because they are my 3rd favourite food. I also wrote my post on this because I thought that it would be very cool to learn about such a tasty food. An example is the first time a chicken wing was on TV, that was a cool fact. I couldn't really think of a topic so I thought.... What is a good topic? Then I thought... What do I like? Then it hit me, chicken wings. At the time I was also eating chicken wings so that was sort of why I chose this topic too. The secret to blogs is to always make your topic something that you like. So that your always interested.



Overall, chicken wings are the best food in the world and definetely the most interesting. I hope you enjoyed my blog. Thank you for reading. :).

Life Lesson: Don't always read a chicken wing by it's cover. What I mean is if a chicken wing box says that a wing is fatty it could still be good. I commented on Thomas's blog about Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment